Job OverviewResponsible for cleaning and setting tables, general table maintenance, and maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work environment for all Staff Members and guests by performing the following duties:
- Maintains cleanliness around front façade of the building, guest restrooms, floors, and surrounding work areas by keeping the area swept, mopped, and free from spills, trash, debris, etc
- Gathers and clears all tableware soiled through use and delivers to dishwasher.
- Scrapes, racks, and stacks glassware/plateware/silverware in dishwashing area.
- Clears and sets tables according to established procedures and standards. Performs these tasks with speed and efficiency.
- Maintains adequate supply of ice to all service stations and ice bins.
- Changes empty bag in box sodas as needed.
- Moves tables and chairs to adjust floor plans for special functions, band performances, etc.
- Stocks all service stations with appropriate supplies, including glassware, silverware, paper products, etc.
- Pre-busses tables of all used glassware/plate ware/ silverware/etc. and maintains work areas, including organizing and cleaning service stations.
- Keeps all trash cans in service stations clean and empty; brings in empty cans after trash pickup.
- Knows all table numbers and floor plans in restaurant.
- Maintains high-level of knowledge regarding the company’s products and happenings, and communicates properly to guests; establishes rapport with all guests through name recognition.
- Notifies manager/supervisor of low inventory and recommends new inventory; communicates opportunities and concerns.
- Understands and utilizes all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program and reports any accidents to management.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by management or supervisors and moves with a sense of urgency.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of company as established and outlined in Staff Member Handbook.