Responsible for greeting customers, checking identification, collecting admissions charges and controlling the flow of traffic; and maintaining Guest areas by performing the following duties:
- Greets guests with a smile in a professional, friendly and courteous manner. Provides information and conversation while guests are waiting in queue. Says “hello and goodbye – type” comments to every guest entering/exiting through our doors. Handles initial contact with VIP customers and guests with special needs.
- Checks identification and makes sure that patrons are of legal age when applicable.
- Collects admission charges or entertainment fees upon entry.
- Communicates effectively with all guests, co-workers and management.
- Occasionally answers telephone calls and related questions.
- Notifies manager/supervisor of low inventory and recommends new inventory and communicates opportunities/concerns/situations.
- Maintains cleanliness around the front/facade of the building and guest restrooms. Keeps venue clean and free of litter at all times.
- Assists management in training new staff members within their department when applicable.
- Demonstrates core values of company every shift.
- Maintains high-level of knowledge regarding the company’s products and happenings and ability to communicate properly to guests. Establishes rapport with all guests through name recognition.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by management or supervisors.
- Completes all opening, running and closing duties as assigned.
- Enforces responsible alcohol management.
- Understands and utilizes all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program and reports any accidents to management.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as established in the Staff Member Handbook.